~Dancing in my rain cliche~
- 4/7 perfect days
- Exercise – yoga is going well
- Resist – did my weekly representative calling
- Weekly Rotation – preped for next week, laid out a plan
- Actually crossed off Fiddle!!!
- One a Day is plodding along 🙂
- Priorities this week:
- Was hard on myself in the middle of the week (Wednesday / Thursday) about TV watching
- I’m tired on Thursdays
- This morning I watched TV and once I felt done I did work
- I reduced my feelings of guilt and it feels way nicer
- I did a lot of cleaning last week
- It was pretty good, trying to be nicer to myself about that as well
- I am still late to things but I’m giving people more accurate estimates / updates and that is helping them, and me with guilt
- Also not being around people that make me feel as guilty for being late
- Yoga in the mornings is great
- Though I am not making my lunch
- Hard to fit everything in (see Fiddle too)
- I vary when I wake up during the week
- It matches my sleep schedule but isn’t very habit forming
- Did practice once which is better than previous weeks
- Hard to fit everything in
- Consider bringing it to work once rain stops
Something I’m proud of
- Thinking about how to be nicer to myself
- Working on being alone and doing things so I can enjoy them
It’s Friday!!!!!! And St. Patrick’s Day.
- 3/7 perfect days
- This week didn’t have any really bad slumps
- Thursday night 11 pm bedtime wasn’t the most fun though
- Cardio and Fiddle Practice could use some help (again)
- One a Day, Bed by 10:30, Resist, Weekly Rotation, Weekender going well
- Especially Weekly Rotation!!
- Moved my weekly appointment to Thursday which helps early bedtime and early wake up
- Because I can adjust from the weekend during the beginning of the week
- Did a lot of cleaning last Sunday which was nice
- Updated my whiteboard at home and am writing bigger, 1 thing per day which helps
- Designated Sundays to me so I have time to get things done I want to
- Things are going generally well, I should devote more time to my One a Days but they’re not totally being ignored.
- Sweeping on Sunday was nice. Very homey feel.
- Things are more spread out now which I like. Not all on one day
- Yoga tomorrow?
- Running next week??
Something I’m proud of
- Weekly Rotation is exciting and fun and I’m happy I’m doing it
- I went to yoga this week and maybe am going tomorrow
- I have an Arabic lesson next week!!!!!
- Overall during the past two weeks I have been way less anxious than before
- Getting enough sleep is key
- And giving myself enough time to accomplish things
- And realizing I do have enough time to accomplish things