How did we do this week?
- 3/7 perfect days
- Beginning of the work week was the best
- Cardio and Fiddle Practice could use some help
- One a Day, Bed by 10:30, Resist, Weekly Rotation, Weekender going well
- Went well, I contacted a professor which I’m excited about
- No entry for 3/6 but I had Doctor Day this past weekend and that counts for a lot
- Started dividing up by Work & @ Home. It helps me feel less anxious about things to do
- Also started scheduling stuff in my work calendar, then it feels like I have enough time to get everything done (because I do)
- Going to try my only weekly thing (sweeping) on the weekend and see if that feels better
- Cleaned the faces of my electronics. So nice.
- See Productive check in
- But yoga next week! (see below)
Something I’m proud of
- I did a bunch of Weekly Rotation research!!!! Yoga next week. I’m excited.
- I went to bed really early this week yayyyyy it helped so much I feel so much better